Spoiler?

Alvaro

If it's been done for that, you could probably get some advantages, like if you mount the hatch from the 3l lupo (which is special on the top, take a look @one if you have the posssibility) or like the one on the GTI. I just read an article about an Opel Corsa Eco, the spoiler is one of the most "performant" aerodynamic mods they did. They put full wheel covers, an underbody cover and such things to get the car aerodinamically performant, so that it uses less petrol.

Other spoilers, I don't know if the ABT or Zender ones are good in that way. Even BB used the stock GTI spoiler for their 300 hp monster. It fits on every Lupo (except the 3l), so maybe that's the best way to go?

I know about the 3L but guess what?... Spain is different so they don't fit that rear spoiler in spanish market cars DSCN1850.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and he said that it was from CARACTERE in Belgium. So i ask these lovely Belgian people if they could find out the price and details of that spoiler. (Noticed the 16" OZ Polaris wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ?)

Thanx