ARB bushings

lupo_gaz

Does anyone know what size the arb on the lupo gti is.

I've been looking at the powerflex bushings on here http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...26852&st=20 and there are none listed for the lupo gti but a 21mm and a 23mm for the arosa.

Does anyone know if these will fit on the lupo gti and which one i would need to order 21mm or 23mm?

Edited by lupo_gaz

Does anyone know what size the arb on the lupo gti is.

I've been looking at the powerflex bushings on here http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...26852&st=20 and there are none listed for the lupo gti but a 21mm and a 23mm for the arosa.

Does anyone know if these will fit on the lupo gti and which one i would need to order 21mm or 23mm?

22mm diameter is the standard gti arb.

changing the subject a tad. if the bushes are on their way out what kind of noise would you expect to hear?

mines started to make a bit of a knock/rattle? could this be arb bushes?

just measured the arb again on front of gti, it can vary in places had 22.2 and 22.5mm. so if you got a choice of 21 and 23mm i would go for the 23mm bush.

The GTi ARB is 22mm, so I'd be inclined to go for 21mm personally, you don't want any movement and if you go for 23mm there will be excessive play.

Mark

unless the 21mm bush is so stiff and tight it wont fit over a 22mm arb.

the 23mm bush may tighten down with the mounting bolts to the required hold.

or either bush may be fine until they are tested out.

As the group buy is for all/any powerflex bushes it would be on a as they come basis, as long as you can get the part number off the powerflex site.

I would guess 15% discount but still need to confirm with him next week as he is away at the moment.

Plus delivey which would not be much any way