Lowering

FoxyJW

Some one on here lowered theirs straight off - 35mm springs all round for about £100.

However, on our Fox's it makes it look like a standard height car! Maybe consider going a little lower.

Standard kit makers should do them!

Rob

Springs make the Fox look lower, but not low.

See here.

You need coilovers. KW and H&R make them ...

6ffgcwn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6csbw8w.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Swoxy

Springs make the Fox look lower, but not low.

See here.

You need coilovers. KW and H&R make them ...

6ffgcwn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

6csbw8w.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

that looks high still like a trolley. what it has done is close the gap from wheels to arches, but look at the ground clearance its still too much lol.

Edited by qually

I'm putting 14 inch deep dish on.

And as for coilovers just got this advice and prices from G werks:-

Weitec Hicon GT which lists lowering between 30-60mm (will go lower) - £475 inc VAT. Weitec are owned by KW who are a very big name when it comes to suspension and are top quality, they offer Weitec to compete in the lower priced market without compromising quality.

KW Varient 1 which lists lowering between 35-70mm (will go lower) - £621 inc. VAT. KW Suspension as mentioned before are very well known and having originally stemmed from Motorsport the quality they offer is second to none. Unlike the Weitec's the Varient 1s are Stainless Steel so you do not have to worry about corrosion issues which ha been a problem for other aftermarket suspension manufacturers.

• 2 weeks later...

fk also do a coilover kit

i went 35mm on springs as my budget was low, 115 for koni sports springs and i have 17inch rims with 205/40 tyres

the results i got are in my

just springs

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/W1...ox/STA70320.jpg

springs n rims

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/W1...ox/STA70510.jpg

i'm thinking of going for the kw coilovers soon i hope

• 4 months later...