:confused:Help VW Stainless steel pedals

Trebor

I collected my stainless steal VW pedals from the post office today as missed the postman yesterday.

Opend the box and thought joy joy, though on fitting the first pedal i hit a hurdle the accelerator pedal seems not to fit it is bigger than the plate it fix's to can anyone help???

were there modle spassific VW steel peadles though the box states fits VW Lupo any suggestions as thhe instructions state a straight swap??

I have a Lupo 1.4S 16v 03 Plate and the part number on the box is 8N1 064 200

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi mate

The clutch and brake pedals need replacing with the GTI ones you have.

They fit fine.

The accelerater pedal rubber reqquires leaving on, and then fit the new GTI one over the top of your standard pedal.

I superglued mine in place on my Polo, but couldn't be bothered with the Lupo, falls off every now and again though lol

Hi mate

The clutch and brake pedals need replacing with the GTI ones you have.

They fit fine.

The accelerater pedal rubber reqquires leaving on, and then fit the new GTI one over the top of your standard pedal.

I superglued mine in place on my Polo, but couldn't be bothered with the Lupo, falls off every now and again though lol

Thanks Tigz i decided to sen them back as wasn't keen on the glue option i have some sparco pedals knocking arround

that i may fit instead as they bolt on and less likley to fall off.

.:T:. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />