The brown beastie updated 31/03/09

lilmicky

im looking forward to this, get some pics of the rude rover with the neons on haha sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you painted it satuday night it will look crap.

you were laughing more than usual and you were rather stoned.

everything is explained now.

aha but that was friday nite and i still need a price from richs shifty car parts fo the you know wot

the wiring and the amps are all in already and i only droped it off this mornin shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

also the exhaust is finally non boshdy with the addition of a new CUSTOM MADE hidden exhaust blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

tis all comin together yah

painted

Picture202.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture203.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture204.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture206.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bare in mind it anit even bin flatened and polished

Picture205.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That looks mint! Its such a nice colour, what colour is it by the way? Its looking pretty low aswell, have you removed the rear adjusters and blocks? What engine is going in it?

Looks mint now it's all painted! The colour is spot on too. Nice to see the bazooka has gone off the back! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What are you doing about the wheels?

Fine...!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The good word is "ELEGANT"...! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

micky the car looked very foreign in my rear view when we were heading north on a1 rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> just needs something ,though i can't put my finger on what, from what it was mate it's a beauty now. has noel seen it??

You need beige leather retro interior and brown dashboard/trimmings with 'champagne' coloured wheels shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

wowsa, looks really GOOD.....

Remember talking to me in halfrauds? Bout paint lol....

Fekin Lupo's are taking over the north east!

(who wants a saxo?)

New back lights and tinted fronts will look cool.

Edited by biggaz

ive got some original lights so should hopfully get the wired in on saturday along with the install being finished

as regards interior all shall be reveiled color wise on saturday but seats will have to wait for few weeks

also should have me compomotives finished in next coulpe of day, just need the centre caps making

all thats left for the outside is just to fit it up properly as most things such as the grill and bumpers are hangin off blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...