P-H-A-T loops

Plug

I don't have a pic... but Blackrat's Gti had some phull phatness about it. I'm sure someone can host a pic of it though... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img0985oy6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img2329az6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img0991sb5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img1040jr1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

417041_427673.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

does anyone know how wide the wheels on that red loop in the first post are, and how can it run so low? (can you buy something that stops the suspension going down so far?)

img0985oy6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img2329az6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img0991sb5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img1040jr1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

does anyone know how wide the wheels on that red loop in the first post are, and how can it run so low? (can you buy something that stops the suspension going down so far?)

That loop on bbs is Perfection

126hl9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

335.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF0178.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

quite suprised no ones posted up the venom motorsport lupo

main.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

only pic I can find but its running an Audi S3 1.8T engine and approx 300bhp! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

quite suprised no ones posted up the venom motorsport lupo

main.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

only pic I can find but its running an Audi S3 1.8T engine and approx 300bhp! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Silly quick, rear drums tho blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

dont think its running that last time i heard it was down a ditch and went to the breakers

NOT suprising after all 300 bhp in a lupo is silly., think someone local to me brought it, saw it at midland vw last year....they where propa stuggleing to get it on the ramp's. v.low

Hows the Charged sport going mate?

IMG_4367.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4547.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

My beast

Untitled-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pic taken by Joe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

IMG_4367.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4547.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Best lupo on the forum in my opinion. F ucking sweet.

seeing as paul's posted his own i'll blow my own trumpet too

lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

234935479_9a8a1fc6ba.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i did i did.

While BBS are on topic here, can anyone remember the 3 sets for sale on e38- the title was somthing like "nicest set of bbs ever" or something of the sort. Refurbed with the inner spokes coated in black or white.

They were crazy sexy cool