1.4 Tdi Engine??

LOOPTY-LUPO

Is this possible, has anyone done it??

How much and where from??

Thanks,

Yes it possible. They're available from Derv doctor, bloody expensive & even more useless than a chocolate microwave! Absolutely no benefit whatsoever on a diesel.

Yes it possible. They're available from Derv doctor, bloody expensive & even more useless than a chocolate microwave! Absolutely no benefit whatsoever on a diesel.

oh - lol

fair play

no ppppsssstttchhhh for me then if they do feck all.

just the guy said that they "can" protect the turbo thats all

Think Dervdoctor wants around £260 for them! Pretty pricey really!

can get it fitted for free if i cannot do it myslef

found one for £90 but now it's free!! - haha

job done!!

Edited by LOOPTY-LUPO

can get it fitted for free if i cannot do it myslef

found one for £90

job done!!

Where did you find one for £90?!?

Out of interest that is shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You will lose approximately 20% on your 0-60 time.

A Diesel turbo does not run Vacuum. Its always in POSITIVE BOOST, Therefore a turbo cannot stall, meaning letting all the gasses out from the turbo, is going to do nothing other than increase the time it takes for the turbo to spool up.

A dump valve is a completely pointless and ultra chav thing to have on a TDI...

E.O.C.

Makes as much sense as a tuned Diesel shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I still dont understand what is nonsensicle about a tuned diesel ?

Probably just that you a chode andi wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Can't see past your perfect beliefs

Makes as much sense as a tuned Diesel shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Ha,

don't be silly, there really good on fuel wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I like the fact a lot of people who comment on these TDI engines have never owned or driven an 'uprated one'

I do 110miles a day and its a quirky car that is cheaper to run than any other car i've driven.

I love the engine, i think its a cracking unit despite comments and will happily churn up miles all day long on the cheap.

Not many cars can get 110hp+ in the £35 a year road tax category and return 60mpg......

Not many cars can get 110hp+ in the £35 a year road tax category and return 60mpg......

... or blind following traffic in a cloud of soot...

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It must be the fact I have corners on the roads round here or somthing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

... or blind following traffic in a cloud of soot...

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It must be the fact I have corners on the roads round here or somthing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey Andi, you certainly seem to know what it's like to be behind a TDi, is that cos you've not managed to get infront of one yet??. Lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah, just got my new tax renewal form....£35, yippee laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by ArosaPD

Hey Andi, you certainly seem to know what it's like behind a TDi, is that cos you've not managed to get infront of one yet??.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Good come back, but no.

I rarely travel around motorways, so oil chuggers are normally eating my Polo dust wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Andi have you ever actually driven a remapped lupo tdi ? cos i've driven a sport... and i found it completely gash to drive towards my tdi...

and since my tdi wont go round corners, i'm pretty certain your very very wrong there...

oh wait... i must be wrong... cos your ALWAYS RIGHT... Your too busy ruining every vehicle you own to have the time to be wrong about something...

Edited by nfbr

Yes mate.

My mates got a remapped LCR oil chugger.

Fast as you like, but so boring it makes me sick.

I agree with you about the petrol sport though, extremly gutless.

But Id still rather rag the tits out of a gutless sport engine though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Regards broken vehicles.

Lupo is being rebuilt as we speak.

Polo is off the road as VW doesn't know how to build a gearbox correctly.

Renault is now MOT'd and running as smooth as you'd like.

The Aprilia is fully rebuilt, MOT'd, and 300 miles into being run in.

The Saxo never fails! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />