Claire's (*Now Matt's*) ups and downs of lupo ownership

M8T-VW

yeh thats the one, 1 day before my feature it caught fire blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but i'm slowly on with it, better than before today saw some serious enthusiasm ...........about time as i've been lost a bit lately. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> the new booth is almost complete at the unit so it'll be full steam ahead. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

m8t-vw@ your baby blue mk4 was on those lush work rims wasnt it at edition?? one of my fav cars of the show, simple cause it looked so fresh.

Edited by andyp

I had a good look at e38 at your lambo blue machine and I've still got PVW when it was in. Both top cars, you can do work for me any day thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Bloody love it wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> the quality looks good and the overall stance looks just right id quite like that car myself smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> as you say to many its almost a standard car but to the enthusiats like ourselves its something special

wayne

OMG that is SOOOOO nice!

Love it! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

BTW...What the M8T-VW about?

I have M4T VW blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

OMG that is SOOOOO nice!

Love it! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

BTW...What the M8T-VW about?

I have M4T VW blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hi ya.

The M8T VW is because you beat me to M4T VW smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I have M6T VW on my MK4 now too. You should sell me your plate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hehe sorry. Its not gunna be for sale for a long time blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I have MK5 6OLF if you want that? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...
...again all was well apart from the wheels having to be swapped back due to scrubbing...

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "scrubbing" (and "swapped back") ??? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Many thanks!

They changed back to their old wheels because the new ones were scrubbing the arches when cornering etc

Ah, I see! Great, thanks for the info smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 1 month later...
Saying that, if anybody ever said we were cutting corners leaving it black, we would have it back in the booth and do it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cutting corners a bit arent you!? hahahahahahaha

no i actually like the black engine bay! and no ones to know that you didnt spray that black! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

top job, absolutely love it.

• 2 weeks later...

A few update pics from gti international DSC_5831-vi.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0775Medium.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

have you still got the turbos in black?

Hi ya, Yeah we still have them. They are compomotive TH mono's, 8x15 with yoko 195/45's I need to get them painted again though because we put a white line around the rim and it looked nasty. I then had no wheeels for gti international so i made the mistake of trying the design 90's from my G60 and now i have a red g60 with black and white wheels and no chance of getting my porcshe wheels back doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />