Claire's (*Now Matt's*) ups and downs of lupo ownership

M8T-VW

I don’t like white as a colour on cars guess what you’ve changed my mind god dam that’s nice, it’s like going to gregs and asking for a super big yumyum shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

R130?
Thanks for the nice comments guys and gals. Its my girlfriend's car. I made the R130 thing up to confuse folk (130bhp)

It was black (not quite as clean as it looks in the photos) and someone hit it it, so what better time for some arch tucking, a mk5 handle and a colour change (Audi Ibis white from the new S3)

Well everbody else seems to have said it so I'll say it again... Finally, a white GTI! Uber cool! loving the rear pop outs too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

seriously nice that! and the workmanship looks quality which makes it look even better!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

car is amazing,wanted to do this for ages now very tidy job... is/was the baby blue mk 2 your's? was parked next to you before the stage run at ed 38 i loved the car.

Looking mint, so what's next? Leather? Go on spoil yourself...

Prangs can work for you sometimes as long as they own up and have insurance that is, A nice re-sprayed bumper and bonnet for me soon. Wish I had the extra for a full colour change.

Thats not a proposition for someone to prang me mind biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />.

Edited by hanley

rare venture out of general chat to see this, not a big fan of modifications but this looks very well done and tasteful, the best lupo out there perhaps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Awesome, i don't really have any other words in my vocabulary to describe how great it looks, it is also Perfection of the highest grade

fantastic car, lovely... brilliant paint job... how did u get the golf mk5 boot handle on it tho?? i'd love one of those

Wow thanks everyone LupoGTI008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Handle surround and plate welded in

LupoGTI007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And my MK4

_J1H8656.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Only just read this thead, Wow....what can you say.......?

Sub zero cool, really looks the buissness in white and those TH monos look hard as nails, love it!!

Really nice work shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

The TH-Mono's are et25. I've got a set of black ones too. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I was just thinking, you're much better having a black car if you want to change the colour of it. A white car with a black engine bay would look fine, but white car with a red engine bay. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Another thumbs up from me. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Good job there's no doors on the way out of ClubLupo, you'd never fit your head through it now! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The TH-Mono's are et25. I've got a set of black ones too. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I was just thinking, you're much better having a black car if you want to change the colour of it. A white car with a black engine bay would look fine, but white car with a red engine bay. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Another thumbs up from me. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Good job there's no doors on the way out of ClubLupo, you'd never fit your head through it now! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think you're right. We were going to strip the engine bay and paint it white but its really not worth it. Saying that, if anybody ever said we were cutting corners leaving it black, we would have it back in the booth and do it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thats after i've widened all my doorways to get my hed through biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Where you get the plates from? and what style are they? and links?

i was just saying the other day, i was gonna park in the trolley bay at tesco lol.

Lupo*