Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

So I thought id do a spec sheet as i haven't done one in a while. And Jeeeeez ive done alot!

Engine:

1598cc (AVY) 16 Valve base engine

JE Forged Slipper Pistons

Total Seal Piston rings

Carillio Forged Conrods With CARR 5/16 Cap Bolts

ARP Bottom End Cap Bolts

Lightened and Balanced crank

Ported and Gas Flowed Head with enlarged ports

Eaton M45 5th Generation Works Supercharger with custom inlet and 58mm Pulley Running @12psi

Vmaxscart inspired Custom made Supercharger Cooling System

Aquamist HFS3 Water/Methanol Injection System 60:40 Mix

Original Fly By Wire Throttle replaced with Cable Throttle

Pro Alloy Custom Designed Motorsport Twin Core Radiator

Pro Alloy Custom Designed Front Mount Intercooler

Bespoke Polished Stainless Steel Boost Pipes

Bespoke Polished Stainless Steel Supercharger Inlet Flange with Cable Throttle Body and K&N Filter

Sytech Fuel Pressure Regulator Currently at 4 Bar

Emerald K3 Standalone ECU, With Switchable Maps For Water Methanol Use

Tech Edge Wideband Lambda Control

Modified Raceland 4,2,1 Stainless Steel Manifold, 200 Cell Sports Cat with 2.5" Bespoke Stainless Steel Exhaust

Transmission:

Helix Autosport Paddle Clutch

Lightened and Balanced Flywheel

Chassis:

KW V1 Inox Coilovers

Powerflex Front Wishbone Bushes

Powerflex Rear Arm Bushes

Aftermarket Rear ARB

Girling 60 Front Brakes Converted to run 280mm Discs and Carriers

Goodridge Brake Hoses

SPC Alignment Camber Shims -2 Deg Rear Camber

Wheels:

BBS RS 001, Chevrolet Orange Centres, Fronts 15x7.5 ET 7 (Added spacers to clear the Brakes!), Rears 15x8 ET12

Original Stainless Steel BBS Bolts And Valves

Flush Hex Caps

Falken 195/45/15 Rubber

Styling:

Smoothed Front Bumper

Modified LCR Front Splitter

Arch Lips Rolled Flat, Pulled and Slightly Flared

Original Boot Smoothed and MK5 Golf Boot Latch Added

"Cambridge" Rear Lights

Stubby "Euro" Drivers Mirror

De-locked Door Caps

MK5 Sharkfin Aerial

Interior:

Original OEM Leather With S3 Recaro Electric Front Seats and Matching Rear Headrests

MK6 GTi Steering Wheel, MFD Controls Deleted and Blanked

Newsouth Performance "Indigo" Boost And Oil Gauges

Aquamist HFS3 Injection System Control Gauge

Custom Carpet Mats

Performance:

206bhp @ Wheels, 237bhp @ Flywheel @ 5850 RPM

222 FtLb Torque

Read through this thread over the last couple of days. All I can say is.... WOW! :shades: :shades: :shades:

What an awesome project. I'd love to have the skills required to undertake something like this, but sadly my mechanical knowledge barely extends to changing a wheel! :blush:

I have also shared your M45 water jacket on the MINI forums I am part of from when I owned my JCW. It's sparked quite a fair bit of interest I think. :)

Keep up the amazing work!

Im having a bit of time away from doing stuff at the moment. Saying that, i have done a few bits but nothing major.

1 - Re-done the seal on the spoiler to the boot to stop it leaking in to the boot.

2 - Taken scuttle panel out, cleaned behind it and polished the paint.

3 - Drawing up brackets for water meth controller and fast acting valve to go in behind the scuttle panel, also making the brackets for the tank in the boot and routing the pressure pipe along the same route as the fuel lines.

4 - Looking at moving the ecu to behind scuttle panel, and designing some way to make it easy access.

5 - Sourcing new bosch 320cc injectors for more boom boom

6 - Sourcing new BAM 225 Egt sensor for future mapping

7 - Switching off the EPC and Engine check lights finally (Ghetto FTW)

Other than that, apart form having a long chat with someone on the phone about the car. And telling a certain highly valued member on here how to wire in the emerald ecu in to the car, not a great deal has been going on.

Im researching in to project Lupo No2 at the moment. Hopefully will start that in the middle to the end of next year. And that is going to be some bit of kit if i have my ways!

And Ive just realised.... Im getting close to the 100,000 Views mark. Wow what a load of views since october 2008. Thanks everyone!

John

Im having a bit of time away from doing stuff at the moment. Saying that, i have done a few bits but nothing major.

1 - Re-done the seal on the spoiler to the boot to stop it leaking in to the boot.

2 - Taken scuttle panel out, cleaned behind it and polished the paint.

3 - Drawing up brackets for water meth controller and fast acting valve to go in behind the scuttle panel, also making the brackets for the tank in the boot and routing the pressure pipe along the same route as the fuel lines.

4 - Looking at moving the ecu to behind scuttle panel, and designing some way to make it easy access.

5 - Sourcing new bosch 320cc injectors for more boom boom

6 - Sourcing new BAM 225 Egt sensor for future mapping

7 - Switching off the EPC and Engine check lights finally (Ghetto FTW)

Other than that, apart form having a long chat with someone on the phone about the car. And telling a certain highly valued member on here how to wire in the emerald ecu in to the car, not a great deal has been going on.

Im researching in to project Lupo No2 at the moment. Hopefully will start that in the middle to the end of next year. And that is going to be some bit of kit if i have my ways!

And Ive just realised.... Im getting close to the 100,000 Views mark. Wow what a load of views since october 2008. Thanks everyone!

John

:coffee: