Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

Zaino is for winners!

Ive jusyt bought the last two products form the zaino range, I now have the whole range of prooducts, call me a zaino whore... But it is amiaisng.

Sam - Yeah ive done the T section too, it is also immaculate! but those interior parts werent as straight forward as they sound, to get that finish i sanded it down with 4000 grit, then nachine polished it with menzerna, then sanded it again and polished it again. Then run a finishing polish over it, then 3-4 coats of zaino!

Anyway, what im really here for.... Wheel update! Built up today, run a thin bead of sealant between all faces and then torqued all the bolts up. After that i run a bead over the join and am going to let it set untill tomorrow.

You might need tissues to view the following photos... :lol:

I even went as far as lining up each bbs logo on each bolt so it faces the right direction when its stood... anal or what!

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

John

I'm keeping the same tyres untill there worn out.

They are bbs rs070's I think. With 1.5 inch lips on the front and 2 inch on the rears. Giving me a 7.5 and an 8 inch wheel, centre caps are flush caps. Dishes are aluminium, don't see the point in stainless as they aren't going to be run all year so don't need the durability of stainless. Plus IMO, you can get aluminium to polish up better and easier.

Yes mark, you line up the tyre badge with the valve, and then the centre cap horizontally accross the valve and tyre badge!

Talk about anal!