Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

Im not now, basically im working on somehting and if i want it ready for edition i need all of next week to get it done, which means missing the track time sadly, £25 down the drain :( .

But ill feel alot better when i get the thing im doing finished B)

Wow, that vid has the longest 'Like' list ive ever seen. Sounds great, see what you mean about the excesive squeel at the top end. Once thats sorted it will be perfect.

Like everybody else im really looking forward to seeing this in the flesh.......not long now!

i dont have the templates any more, for the charger and to be honest, your better off making them yourself as i have done work to the charger to get it to fit at the height i want it to be.

Its not a direct bolt on, some work has to be done to get it to fit spot on.

Warning lights.... Well lets think, the engine dont think there is an engine in it any more, there is no throttle connection, the airbags arent connected in the seats yet, oh and it dont have a post cat lambada any more. So its just thrown up the faults for that. Im in the process of working out how to switch them off, looks like just terminating the signal wires to the clocks will do it.

John

Tell me about it!

I was investigating the cruise control again, I always thought the TDI people piggybacked onto the ecu wires, but they don't, they use unused ECU pins! So the only possible way of finding out would be a pin diagram... Unless you know different?

Any idea's if the GTI's ECU was used in anything else but the Lupo/Polo??

Well 45 on the GTI ECU is acc pedal pot

On the TDI they switch power through teminal 14... But thats lambda sensor pre cat!

I'm sure it's possible though, may need to try a few ECU people. I've looked at Golf's Passat's etc but there is no patern to the CC wires.

How hard can it be... Only 4 wires ;)

Had the chance to give the car a good pre-edition cleaning session. Looking as mint as i can get it, Think over winter it might be visiting the spray shop for a good paint job. We will see.

Anyway took a load of photos, Last thing you'll see of it before edition now.

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg