Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

There pre cut mandrel bends.

Im very slow.... but i get good results! they should blend right out with a green pad and then the pipes will be polished to a mirror shine as they should be! Im looking forward to seing how it will end up now, only anohter 10 or so welds to do, and it will be done.

Then for more mapping, and then im going to leave her alone and enjoy driving her.

John

Stainless was actually marginally cheaper than ali bends, plus i dont have the facilities to weld ali.

Plus they should be stronger. Will still need a silicone joiner from the engine to the chassis pipes though or it will snap under load.

Wait till you see my polishing skills!

i am totally dumbfounded by the amount of work, the quality of work and the way you have though of absolutely everything!! not to mention the sheer intrecasey of the work you have under taken. deffo a tip of the hat to you for this one!!!

Thanks for all the comments, just want it finished now, propperly finished! Its hard without taking more time off work to get it done fast. Only being done when i have free time in evenings and mornings at weekends atm. Should be home mid week after a good mapping session, track day on the 26th with it, then prep it for edition. Which could take a while

Alot of things ive done have come about from realising id done something else and not thought about the concequences. Then had to think of a way to put it right. I think ive covered most of the the possible outcomes now. I need to stop too, as ive spent far too much on it now!

John

I have just decided.

The is now my favorite Lupo that I have ever seen.

And I have still not seen it.

You've never even called me one night on a drive so I can hear it! :lol:

Love it almost as much as I love my own car :)

You've never even called me one night on a drive so I can hear it! :lol:

Dude can you not just hold on the two more weeks and then you can see, hear and feel it in person!

I must admit, ive been slack in the video making! Just havent got round to it yet, and havent realllly booted it about yet... afterall its only done 1300 miles!

Looking very good. Is that a Sard FPR i see?

Its an sytec motorsport one, made by FSE.

Andi, i dont mind taking you out in it on the friday.

Aslong as you help me clean the engine bay after!

EDIT: I tell you what, ill give you a call tomorrow or thurs when im in it. After that its off the road for a bit... final tweaks for edition are underway!

Edited by CasperGTI