www.oemparts.co.uk

Lupo*

Contacted http://www.oemparts.co.uk/ about a lupo section for oem parts if ppl are interested. i basically asked by email if they were planning on a lupo section. as me, and probably others might be interested.

A guy called Mike (OEMparts) replied asking what ppl would be interest in parts wise. and has ask for suggestions.

So feel free to put useful info, so i could forward it onto him. might be able to organise a club discount if enough interested and he mike feels generous.

all depends on ppls interest on parts, thought it was worth a shot anyhow.

Lupo*

forgot to add. they have a sister site, that does bbs alloys too. http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/

Edited by Lupo*

Nice one mate.

I'd be happy if there was a suspension/coilover section,brakes section and definatly

if they was able to sell the lupo spoiler (one without the brake light gap shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> ). Cheers.

GTi steering wheel, dash hood thing, gear knob, general interior parts! If they can get a good discount, some aero wipers would be cool too. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by LoopyLing

Wicked.

I would like Mud Flaps, Cambridge Lights, Pollen Filter, The little clip things that break whenever you pull a piece of interior trim off.

NOCK

The little clip things that break whenever you pull a piece of interior trim off.

NOCK

I second those, the ones in halfords just don't fit!

The garage that fitted my alarm and central locking fkcued them up and now the door cards aren't sitting in right, they left a bold off the passenger side handle as well so I pulled hard on the door one day and it came off in my hand! needless to say they have now changed name twice and have since closed altogether.

I second those, the ones in halfords just don't fit!

The garage that fitted my alarm and central locking fkcued them up and now the door cards aren't sitting in right, they left a bold off the passenger side handle as well so I pulled hard on the door one day and it came off in my hand! needless to say they have now changed name twice and have since closed altogether.

I think lots of people want them, they are probably the most wanted thing on this forum to be honest! lol

NOCK

Cambridge Lights, interior door pulls (the bits where the rubber effect peels off)

Agreed, interior rubber door handles, pollen filter, aero wipers etc.

Have used both sites before, and they are pretty good, always worth checking both sites, as the prices arent always the same, in my experience.

These bits would be good:

- Aero front and rear wipers

- Cmabridge rear lights

- Stubby mirrors

- Selection of gear knobs

- Cubby box

- Mats

- Door sill protectors - plain would be shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

- GTI steering wheel

- Debadged GTI Honeycomb Grill - Yes please!!

Feel free to add to this list.

Like he said! ^^^ Matts managed to get most of the stuff that people keep wanting.

I would add:

- most definately the little clips that hold the interior on!

- Pollen filter assembly kit, for people retro-fitting one

- a few body panels: rear bumpers, front bumpers

- fog lights and grills with fitting kits

- Black badges

(tell him not to forget Arosa bits if there's interest wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Edited by lunalupi

I second the following:

-Door sill protectors-not just GTi ones though because I don't want GTi sill protectors in my non-GTi car.

-fog lights and grills with fitting kits

-Cubby box maybe

Cambridge lights most important of anything for me at the moment though

NOCK

Would it be worth someone from CL contacting a few of these companies to see about a forum discount as well?

Im thinking:

oem parts / vw speed

vagparts

awesome gti ?

euro performance?

Has to be worth a try, if only for 10% discount or free postage!?

Also add to the list:

Seat pedals

Lupo GTI / TT pedals

And yeah those bloody little clips too, i need some for my door cards!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I would add:

- most definately the little clips that hold the interior on!

I quite like my door trims flapping about!

• 2 weeks later...