North East road trip

Philplop

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll maybe drag a few people over! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Aye, it was alright! You don't hang about do you!

Yeah, he sent me a couple, came out well.

Yours looked good, especially from the front. Like the yellow. Shame there was just the two of us. Need more Lupos!

you should have yelled.

The section five (parmo munching ****s) had a roadtrip to Richmond a while back, was quite good hanging by some river. . .

Me and my battered n bruised Lupo will be up for it, hopefully will be sorted by then with re-sprayed front end biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Aye why not.

Its not far like. Probably do it in a tank of fuel if we take it easy. Although I imagine that'll be hard to do laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll ask my mate at work if he can swap me for the 20th.

Crossing times:

Sun 20th From 09:10 To 16:10 and from 21:40 To 04:35

Sun 27th From 02:20 To 10:55 and from 14:55 To 23:30

Looks as if the 20th will be the best bet for crossing times, be a pisser if we missed the 11 o'clock crossing the week after!

theres a load of people in the north east on here isnt there, on the 306 forum there all miles away.

i live near middlesbrough but dont have a lupo(yet), so count me out sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Right, well I'm sorted for the 20th.

What time do people reckon to meet? I need to go in to work for a couple of hours first thing, but can leave at about 9.

Leaving from the Baltic again?

Any more confirmed for the 20th?

So it's:

Phil

Rich

Chris

Jon_273

Cardaft - Who's real name I can't think of at all...

JB

Matt

Luke

Dodson

Hanley

Smoggie

Heartagram

Nial

ID_Modds

... Plus whoever else. Matt, get people over from Cumbria.

Chris rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

But i might be away at a Citroen weekend then, although i might miss a day of it for this wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Be a good turnout if everybody turns up.

What about Payna? He keeps himself quiet these days. Athough i think he still lurks. There he goes! In the shadows!

And Mitch?

Oh, and Jon, I saw a new Race Blue Octavia VRS today. Unless you've aged a lot since I last saw you it wasn't you, but it looked nice, seemed to 'stand out' a lot more than I expected it to.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

I'm up for it. I'll bring my mate too, he drives a 1.0 lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Heartagram i believe you know him? Chie, has a green lupo, before that had a black golf.