Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

It looks okay from the side with the narrower lips but when you see the car from the front the rear wheels look really lost. Worse comes to worse I can get a pair of standard lips for next to nothing and swap them back round and use the spacers.

I've got the fogs, I've just not fitted them. Ended up buying them new, not cheap :(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm not planning on doing loads of things to totally change the look of the car because I like the way it looks. I've always been a firm beliver in buy a car you like the looks of and you don't have to do much to make it look ultra pimp!

So I started off with a 2001 Lupo Sport Colour Concept. The fact that its a Colour Concept and was more of less around the corner from me that swayed me to have it.

Was pretty standard and had decent mileage (52k), had FK coilovers, smoked headlights, catback stainless exhaust and a chequer roof. Few other little bits like chrome handle covers and black badges. I agree with all of it except the handle covers. So it was already a good base for a project.

Was very impressed wit hthe right on FK coilovers and the exhaust is very quiet, which is just what I would want! It has a bit of a rasp to it when you boot it but its not the kind of thing thats annoying on the motorway. Infact, you can't hear it if your just crusing along with music on.

Anyway, here it is as I got it:

DSCN8138.jpg

DSCN8140.jpg

DSCN8141.jpg

DSCN8142.jpg

Then Mitch lent me his Zender Turbos for Volksdevil Anual Gathering.

Think they have really finshed off the look of the car externally. Just a shame I have to give them back. So need to find my own pimp alu felgen. Probably won't be a while yet cause I have no monies

DSCN8147.jpg

DSCN8146.jpg

DSCN8150.jpg

DSCN8144.jpg

I have a few plans in my head. I want to make the car pretty much MINT. Like anything thats got a scuff or a mark on it in the interior will be reaplced. Mostly be using genuine VAG parts.

Once I have some cash things will start to be replaced.

At the moment I'm just having fun driving it. Although if your get a heavy right foot the petrol gauge starts to disagree with you sad.gifsad.gif

I'm not planning on doing loads of things to totally change the look of the car because I like the way it looks. I've always been a firm beliver in buy a car you like the looks of and you don't have to do much to make it look ultra pimp!

I love that first line Kam :shades:

Edited by georgen
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...