Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

looks really good, nice tuck on the fronts and the right amount of poke on the rear

as per norm those tires are nuts :lol:

Cheers guys.

I wanted an air cooled kind of look. You always see Beetles with tiny wheel up front and nice big ones out back. I'm quite pleased with it. Can't wait to get the other one on.

Looks mint.

Canny annoying really that you've only got minimal scrubbing, bet those wheels wouldn't go on a GTI without scrubbing and they're supposed to have wide arches.

man thats f**kin rad, i spaced my bug rears and got some higher offset fronts to give my bug the narrowed beam look,but it looks awesome on ya loop

but ya cant put hubcaps back on those rims now itll be sacrilege

top work fella

dan

ps whats hoopty tech garages?is it for real or a piss take ,seen the sticker on that awesome cambered brown loop

Edited by porschetrimr

Well, it started off as a bit of a piss take. Cause there was All Tech Garages and the kid from it used to just big himself up all day on Club Polo and it was canny annoying. So I just made up Hoopty Tech Garages, then me and my mate got a unit so we just stuck with the name Hoopty Tech Garages. Now its just a group of mates who are into Volkswagens.

I don't think you should run trims either, might as well have just kept them spaced out if you're going to put trims on. In fact you should do that and give me the banded ones!! :lol:

Well, it started off as a bit of a piss take. Cause there was All Tech Garages and the kid from it used to just big himself up all day on Club Polo and it was canny annoying. So I just made up Hoopty Tech Garages, then me and my mate got a unit so we just stuck with the name Hoopty Tech Garages. Now its just a group of mates who are into Volkswagens.

poo hot ,you got sort me a couple of stickers out for the loop!!

cheers

dan

poo hot ,you got sort me a couple of stickers out for the loop!!

cheers

dan

poo hot

god i hate forums that dont let you f u c k i n g swear

Edited by porschetrimr