Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

Looks nice and shiny, i think a clay is in order for mine too. I don't understand why they didn't put the black headliner in the colour concept from the start, it looks factory, top mod there like!

Jazz Blue Perl or something. Normally its really flat but when the sun comes out it proper shines like a *******!

Aye i know, i meant when i was parked next to yours on sunday it looked different. Mine's jazz blue too but looks slightly darker.

That black headlining is a good mod, the white one looks crap on mine.

Looks nice and shiny, i think a clay is in order for mine too. I don't understand why they didn't put the black headliner in the colour concept from the start, it looks factory, top mod there like!

I know, should have been black from factory!

headlining looks good, are those grab handles dampened too?

Aye i know, i meant when i was parked next to yours on sunday it looked different. Mine's jazz blue too but looks slightly darker.

Yep there was quite a noticeable difference between Kam's and Chris's cars

White Van Man (Mitch) just dropped of my RM's... although I was bored so tried some of my other wheels on before he got here...!

Orange Telidials:

DSC00006-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Tramonts:

DSC00009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

BBS RM's:

DSC00013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Compomotive Turbos:

DSC00002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hehehe.

is very nice wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Those Tramonts & Comp turbos are mint! Liking the orange Tele's too, reminds me of a Gulf racing P'shop I did the other day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did any of the 13's fit over the brakes?

Funny i quite like the orange teledials! I did a photoshop of mine when i had the RH cups on with orange centres.

RM's will look good like.

the 13's did fit wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

compo turbo's! Mmmmmmmm. who? when? where? and most importanly, HOW MUCH?

not for sale laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Kam where the hell are you jackin your car up from laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> from the looks of it the sump laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> christ to get a jack under mine it involves gettin 2x4 under each wheel first , or i99ys car it involves driving onto a brick to jack up from the bottom of the suspension arm

he had to drive up onto wood then jack from under the cradle/wishbone mount.

Orange Telidials:

DSC00006-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Liking these on the blue, A LOT!!! Oh and if you dont want em on how much for adaptors laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by hanley

Compomotives had a good amount of clearance from the brakes. As white van man says they aren't for sale, to precious.

I need more wheels though cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />