Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

I can see me replacing the interior door handles and cubbyhole very often cause I'm turning into a bit of perfectionist with the Lupo...

Edited by heartagram

Holy ****, I parked in front of my neighbours X5 tonight & though 'thats huge'. Now that Bronco is seriously HUUUGE!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> my mates yank tanks bigger laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> forbes and his tonka toy are coming for a photoshoot some time so ... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got my pressed plates through the post. WEll impressed with them.

Decided I wanted some plate holders aswell so only 'tacked' them on till I get the plate holders. Hence them being a bit wonky.

Well impressed with them. Always like pressed plates but never been a fan of the German font so this was a winner for me!

DSC00763.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00762.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00760.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00759.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Was shaking with excitement hence the bad pics...

(not really, I'm just a spaz)

DSCN8185.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Can't wait to get it on, will tidy up the bay if anything!

Gotta say cheers to Phil aswell cause he got me at a hugely discounted price! Which is awesome considering they are pretty cheap as it is!

Wow...!!! eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> Where did you buy it Hearta???? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

D

Woooo!

Tell you what guys. Mitch is really legend in his own right.

Lent him the Lupo for the day to goto that Holy Island meet. Went round to pick the car up and hes fixed the drivers window (wouldn't go up/down) and hes put in the black headliner I was going to buy off him. Finished the interior off a treat.

I'll add pics tomorrow!

Did he wash it? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He did actually laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, he said he was going to have to cos he managed to get it filthy, even though everybody elses was still pretty clean.

Man's got skills. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Love, the car.

Looked good on the move - M6, junction 41! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah, he said he was going to have to cos he managed to get it filthy, even though everybody elses was still pretty clean.

Man's got skills. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

True laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looked good on the move - M6, junction 41! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yep did look good, especially following it flying around newcastle!

i'll get me coat

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Got some random call of Orange today. Wasn't sure if it was real or a scam so I said I'd go into the shop and get the free phone I was supposedly getting. Anyway, they gave me this K800i for nout, not entirely sure why? But can't complain since my phone is well ****ed. Anywhooo, heres the pics...

Door pilars had been vinyled, badly at that so I peeled it off to reveal lots of rust and just crap in general. So had them off and painted them. Joint effort between Mitch of Unit 21 fame and Kam of Hoopty Polo fame DSC00006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

He also got bored and put in the gti headliner. Finishes off the interior nicely!

DSC00007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Canny camera on this phone

DSC00008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Reflection shot cause I clayed it yesterday then give it a quick waxing. Didn't have time to do any deswirling or polishing or out. Just a good clay then a quick wax.

DSC00010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hopefully my next mod will be some new wheels. Pimp ones at that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by heartagram

now painted also shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />