Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

Dogtown. Revolutionised the way people used to skate from being pretty much as upright as you can be to low down surf style.

Makes kickflips look gay.

culture1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

of course!!! DOG TOWN got it. you got the movie!? crazy to see how long some of the pros have been skating and to see what they used to skate way back in the day!

Mudflaps rule.

Dogtown is the only way to skate. Hurts badly when you get it wrong (cracked hip bone in my case with obligatory cuts, bruises and chicken skinning). I have a proper mint old school board aswell, its so fast, riding it is a pleasure though. Takes a while to get used to but flip tricks seem like a waste of time after you've been on it.

i've met Tony Alva tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

your cars lookin nice dude, keep it up just slow down so i can finish mine before it. then again i think tigz has more chance of finishing his car before me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Mudflaps rule.

Dogtown is the only way to skate. Hurts badly when you get it wrong (cracked hip bone in my case with obligatory cuts, bruises and chicken skinning). I have a proper mint old school board aswell, its so fast, riding it is a pleasure though. Takes a while to get used to but flip tricks seem like a waste of time after you've been on it.

flip tricks can never be boring!!!!

i've met Tony Alva tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

your cars lookin nice dude, keep it up just slow down so i can finish mine before it. then again i think tigz has more chance of finishing his car before me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

JEALOUS! Tony Alva is mac daddy!

Tigz will never get his car done haha.

you got the sport because you want me behind you because that's how you like it.

disgracefull.

was belting about in a VR6 tonight. stupid stupid stupid speeds.

I could seriously have lost my license.

Nothing major but a tidy up.

Gave it a wash aswell but that was after the pics.

Took off the chrome handle trims:

DSCN8159.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Added fury dice:

DSCN8162.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Added CD headunit:

DSCN8164.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Need a new cubby hole cause the 'soft touch' stuff has come off mine DSCN8160.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Union 76 Ariel ball (how original!):

DSCN8161.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and a random one I took earlier on when I saw some HUGE 4x4 piece of ****

DSC00727.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by heartagram

Holy ****, I parked in front of my neighbours X5 tonight & though 'thats huge'. Now that Bronco is seriously HUUUGE!

Yours is starting to make me want to get back to doing mine now. Was the Bronco in Jesmond? I used to pass one with a sticker of some kid pissing on a car badge or something, looks like the same one but been painted.

Really does look sweet on those wheels!

I've got a flocked bit coming my way if you want it for a pint ?

Rich

Flocked what?

New pics:

lupofish1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupofish2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />