Lupo Sport Blog - Last Update - 26/11/2012

heartagram

I'm gonna straighten the rims out when I get a chance. Been on with my Polo today cause i've not touched it for ages :lol:

I dunno about the trims. They don't look as wide with the trims on. I'll get the wheels tyred up and see.

165/50s, will be running them on the 8s to :D

In other news, got the brakes bled and everything so now they are how they should be. Awesome stopping power, would recommend it to any GTI owner thinking of replacing the discs and pads.

I went from FKs to TA Technix and you can really see where your extra cash goes when you get coilovers. Was saving up for some Weitecs but in an ideal world I'd want KW's. Set came up for sale but that lovely person Foxy got them. Turned out they weren't for a GTI and they were for a Sport so I purchased them off him tonight. Gonna fit them up soon.

KW V2s...

Image158.jpg

Image159.jpg

Chuffed to say the least! Lupo has had a good few weeks like!

the g60's look real good mate,

with the extra 2" I spose the offset is something crazy low now though, and 165/50's , Du Hast Holden for running that kind of stretch

Using this:

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

I reckon the offset is et10.

Standard G60 wheels are 35. The inner clearance on the wheel is going to be the same due to the band being added to the outer edge, which gives et10.

You still going to kick its head in with the mega stretch on the back? I was always nervous the first time I ran it last year around Edition, but this time round I've given them a lot more of a thrashing. And I'm not even dead yet. Still no B-road blasting though...

Do it man! I foobing love wires and they look great on the Loop. Where did you find them? Compton swapmeet? Or the Grainger market?

Hes wanting to swap them for something interesting. Wants a set of RM's. Hes been offered £400 for them though...

Upkeep is one of the big reasons I'm thinking know. In the tme it would take to clean one spoke I'd have cleaned all my G60s!