How much is this worth?

mike uk

Hiya,

Its time to upgrade to something a bit faster so we are upgrading to a GTi dsc00031wj0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc00032dk7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc00033kj1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc00034hj7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thats more than what we were expecting I thought advertise for about 2.2 get 2k smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just noticed Swoxy`s lupo and thats same year roughly same milage and his has electric windows and central locking that mine hasnt are you sure its worth that?!

Thats more than what we were expecting I thought advertise for about 2.2 get 2k smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Agreed.

Parkers book it at £2k and Glass's at £1600 trade.

Edited by Swoxy

Just noticed Swoxy`s lupo and thats same year roughly same milage and his has electric windows and central locking that mine hasnt are you sure its worth that?!

Ive just had a quick look on the net and i think about £2.4K - £2.5K for yours, you can always drop it if it doesnt sell, but people always expect to haggle so ask a bit more than what you want, id say advertise it for £2450, it should go for that id imagine, its a desirable colour too. Id pay that for it if i was looking for something like that.

Agreed.

Parkers book it at £2k and Glass's at £1600 trade.

Yep maybe but they always undervalue cars, i think 2K is slightly cheap for yours tbh, looking on auto trader there is very little lupos for £2K. It worth as much as someone will pay in the end.