The infamous " PEA " Lupo

MartyP

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you david :D

At the moment I'm discussing the possibility of a white and green two tone thing happening.. David i think one of you're friends has a green and cream loop?

What do you guys reckon? The pea plate won't work as well :lol:

Sorry Marty...!

But no one in the Italian Club got a green Loop...!

Where did you see it...? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

D.

It's rolling on some BBS splits... Hmmm maybe i'm getting myself confused!

Just off to a friends house when i spotted this nifty little spot!

sexy3.jpg

sexy2.jpg

sexy-2.jpg

Sounds like your situation is very simialr to one I found my self injust before christmas.

Thought my car was worth ten bob so got some quotes to tiody it up, and there very similar to the one you got, my lupos in the body shop now, get it back at easter (4-5 weeks) and cant wait. Just need to find some wheels!

Great pics though, for someone who thinksthe paints crap, it sure comes out good in your piccies!

Sounds like your situation is very simialr to one I found my self injust before christmas.

Thought my car was worth ten bob so got some quotes to tiody it up, and there very similar to the one you got, my lupos in the body shop now, get it back at easter (4-5 weeks) and cant wait. Just need to find some wheels!

Great pics though, for someone who thinksthe paints crap, it sure comes out good in your piccies!

Ahhh so you know how i feel! Well it will be good to see some photos of a resprayed fantasia.

Are you having anything done? (smoothing ect)

Otherwise I've made 500 quid of the 950 already.

PS- I'm good with the camera and photoshop! hence my nice paint!

And ben i'm not a girl, i'm just fragile so be gentle/

Edited by MartyP

Yes, debadges front, with notch smoothed, and round the back, high level brake light and handle removed, leaving the VW badge in place!

Cant wait to get it back, got coilies ready to go on, but the more time its in the body shop, the longer the shopping list gets for when I get it back!