Club Lupo Show

Yellow Lupo chick

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, how about Cosford? That's a big airfield. I don't know if it would be suitable as I have never been to a show before, but I've been to Cosford and it was pretty decent.

NOCK

all i understand is. that because im a newbie i have to buy every1 a pint lol so much for bein a bunch of nice people. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

is this newbies buying the drinks a new thing or are the northerners being that tight and not wanting to buy there own booze laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> it doesnt matter if its your first meet/event with us , as long as your up for a good bit of banter then its all good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> *que Al stepping in with his shiney pockets line*

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

You know Mr Mitchy!!! lol

x

Hes Uncle Mitch to me laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Shouldn't it be the veterans buying the newbies drinks as a welcome present.

Lupo owners eh? Make up there own rules of life.

You'd make Buzzcocks well angry laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am Up 4 this event and am a newbie aswell it will b gud to meet up with every1 else. And should b a gud turn out of pple

Edited by RjB

Am Up 4 this event and am a newbie aswell it will b gud to meet up with every1 else. And should b a gud turn out of pple

i wouldnt m8. they make newbies dance round a camp fire naked while throwin rotten veg at em. its horrible!

• 1 month later...

Royal Cornwall Show Ground! They have car shows and all sorts there..

http://www.royalcornwallshow.org/

Or the Monkey Tree holiday park near Newquay have VW show there once a year..

http://www.monkeytreeholidaypark.co.uk/

Edited by micky c

if you put it down in cornwall then even i wouldnt go to it ( i travel 8hrs to E38 every year ) but cornwall is atleast 12hours away and sack driving for 24hours for a show when the cars on its ass and you feel every bump ...

And there was me going to sugest Worthersee next year Craig laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

fair enough Worthersee in austria if i made a big holiday out of it for 2 weeks out of it , which i could do as i would get the hull to zebruger ferry and then im in belgum and then down through germany to austria