service troubles!

My cars just had it's 20k service, everything was going fine dropped car off in the morning and they rang me at noon to say it was ready to collect.

excellent it thought,good VW service for a change!

Arrived to pick car up and the guy I arranged everything with came up to me and said that the "EMMISIONS" light had come on and they wanted to keep car in for more tests! They rang me later in the afternoon to say the they needed to order a LAMBA PROPE so i could have car back but it's got to go back inn again!!!!

Also to top it off mt inside light bulb had gone a few days before thought get it done at service. didn't tell them when dropped car off but did't think anything of it as they should check! when got car home saw they hadn't so went in next day. they appologised and took car in workshop straight awat to sort it out, then service guy came up to me and said that they couldn't replace bulb as it was blue!! I said it was what it came with from factory but they said that according to parts the bulb should be clear. they replaced the bulb with a clear one and said to check with dealer i got car from!!!!

what's even worse is that lights are ok then on dipped beam put put them on full beam and the clear ones not as bright!!!!!

anyone got part number for bulb so can got back and tick their ass even more!!!!!!!