Club Lupo Show

Yellow Lupo chick

Club Lupo Show  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys...

Just another update!

I have finally heard from Billing - they have no availabilty in July... i did ask for her to give me alternative dates too howver she didn't so i've gone back to her and am now waiting to hear from her again.

Will update you guys next week when i have anymore news!

Lol... Max said he would buy me a Pool for my garden if we had a pool party last summer!! hehehe

Maybe he would buy one for Club Lupo? lol

x

I've got a paddling pool I can bring. Ladies, bikinis at the ready! Failing that, we can use it as a giant beer cooler.

I think the Polo Show is set-up as an event, as having gone to last year. We have show & shine, along with other traders' stalls. It's like a miniature version of edition38. It's not really a meeting as it's a weekend event for all to participate in. I think having a Lupo Show is a great idea, to enhance the reputation of the club, especially after winning best stand at edition 38 =)

Right we've got a problem!!!!!!!

Finally heard from Billing and unfortunalty the only free date she has 1/2 September...

Now i know for sure that i'm going to Edition... so...

I need you help.

Anyone know of any suitable locations preferably in the Midlands...similar facilities 2 Billing.

I'm going to start a new thread and sticky it..

Any help greatly appreciated

Sarah

Weekend shows are best. Means you can have a few nice cold beers aftrer a long drive. Nearly every show I goto has at least 3 hours worth of driving in the scortching sun so being able to leave after lunch time, arrive for the evening and have a cold beer is a good thing!

The Polo Show is more of a meet type thing really. Most people arrive on Saturday and everyone just kind of chils out catches up with people. People wonder around the campsite checking out peoples cars etc. Usually in the evning we get very pissed and have a big BBQ.

Sunday is all about checking out the cars, some people like to have there own stands. Like the Scotish lads had there own stand, UKPP had there own little stand to. With it being a small event in comparisant to other shows means people can decide if they want a stand as there is enough space for all the cars. However we do organise a Show and Shine on Sunday which we give out trophies and stuff for. We let the people who enter judge the cars as we feel thats a fair way to run it.

We have bigger plans for it this year though but unfortunatly its not my place to give away anything untill its all finalised biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im liking tigz's sujestion in the other thread , the grass looks smooth so not to rip off front bumpers etc

actually if its somewhere like that can we please check theres not speed bumps at the entrance or we will be feckered unless we make some ramps to make them less steep

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

• 2 months later...

billing is a great location went to a show a few year back there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hope this happens this year but next year will be just as good,and the naked wrestling is a winner for me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />