My car is fu*ked - i needs a doctor for her

I was driving the car yesturday, on a dirt road, it was very dusty, and just my luck the intake gets blocked up, the car starts making noises, but i didn't know what was wrong with it, i just figured it was the fuel again, so i step on it and end up over heating the motor, frying the piston rings, cracked the piping to the turbo and on top of that i hit a hole and busted the sway bar, man i got the worst luck, My cell phone wouldn't work, battery was dead, so i had to walk 7 km in the road to find a phone, call a tow truck and now my baby is in the garage getting some repairs, i will be on the phone tomorrow ordering parts for the teg, hopefully it won't be long again before i'll have it back on the road. I've contacted Acura about it and they told me they won't be able to cover it, because it was not the stock intake that was on the car when i bought it. Wish me luck guys.

I got an estimate on how much its gonna cost and it will run me about $1500 canadian, the good news is that the turbo was not harmed just the piping, and just this morning she started up, not sounding the best but at least its running, i never tried to move it because the sway bar is not on the car anymore, i have a new one and it will be going on tomorrow, as of now, the rings are not here yet, but the old piping on the turbo is off and the new stuff is ready to go on, so hopefully i'll have her back on the road in 2 to 3 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

****arse! best of luck mate. how much trouble are after market turbos?

hopefully will be joing the turbo ranks after i have finished paying for the car!

• 1 month later...