Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

ahem* http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=23094164*

im posting any up cos im not opening myself up for evil comments lol.

hey carl, remember playin with garth's head when he was asleep at e38? i think he almost hit me! i was a little drunk though.

edited for grammatical purposes

Edited by dash

crusoe.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

taken at the right angle to hide my bald patch, black and white helps too lol

Edited by Crusoe

pretty good eh, what a season of ice climbing every weekend will do for you, the gorilla fur does come off too sometimes, it's gettign warmer now Alantrad.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

time for the girls to get their tops off for pictures too...

Edited by Crusoe

Crusoe,

2nd pic looks like Doc Ock biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And in the 1st one, why were 'you' desperately clinging on to the wall when whoever took the photo shows that it was obviously only 3 ft from the ground? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by zippy

Nice shorts wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They are actually 3/4 lengths wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Have you seen Adams new car?

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Hopefully once I sort my Arosa out i'll get a few more mods and get to some shows, so remember this mug ticketme.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

or in my fancy dress next to my old mk2 golf baby.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

POST LINKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l_9e3bc56fc96d46a913326a3e03b5a8b6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Gay Pose biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Could you have picked a gayer pic Scott?!? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm sure there's better ones from UDs...

this pic makes me laugh everytime!

DSC00428-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(left to right) one of lukes mates (cant remember his name!), luke - db, al - nfbr, paul - paulbin and luke - vwr lupo wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

DSC00428-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(left to right) one of lukes mates (cant remember his name!), luke - db, al - nfbr, paul - paulbin and luke - vwr lupo wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

it's like a cack handed version of the evolution of man...

remember playin with garth's head when he was asleep

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

who's doc ock?

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

that is all! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />