Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

right seeing as i was game for the pics in the other thread i think that its only fair that i post some up

heres me rather poser-esque

DSCN5592.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and heres me a bit tipsy with a heart shaped balloon

Craigandhisballoon_original-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and then heres a rather hammered Scally

100_1261.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Here is the one all you ladys have been waiting for JennaPIcs005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And with baby to which allways scores browney points with the ladys wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

(I had been awake over 24 hours when this pic was taken sleeping.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sleeping:" border="0" alt="sleeping.gif" /> )

Edited by VWR Lupo

Max:

809.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Clifford aka blackrat (& Fran):

800.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Bossjohnc:

797.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Darren (Lincolnshirelupogti):

795.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

What is it with you all posting up pictures of yourselves with girls? This is supposed to be blokes isn't it?

so anyway....here's one of me on a night out. Needless to say I don't remember this randomxz9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(and sadly...no she's not my gf!)

heres the most seminaked pic ive got lol bit of cleavage!!

img4132wa8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and me rather drunk posing in a pizza shop at like 4am haha(with a complimnetary fosters straw hat)

l3f576b4aeabd9958cc0f1alw4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by jamiea7x

my good self on the right

DSC00271.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hahaha this thread has had me in stitches!!!

i´ve got this foto on my phone somewhere!! Lovely!xxx

Nice one guys, two pics of me in this thread and both really flattering.lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

i know i'm gonna get ripped for this photo, but my gran liked it!!

2003147262860083854_rs.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

b-17???

good pic but u look like a cardboard cut out lol

Edited by 2001gti

Nice one guys, two pics of me in this thread and both really flattering.lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Of course Max, we wouldn't want to embarrass you m'dear... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

(BTW - the video of Max stripping at Andi's wedding is available on youtube still... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

thought you said this was a 'family' forum nicki???

here you are promoting stripping....

dirtbag u r... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />