Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

Oh my god! The girly boys with their hair straightners and girly clothes are here to take over!

There are a few more mature men here to chaperone you ladies through the wet wipes and snot stained tissues.

:)

15949_166771908086_515073086_2945695_84197_n.jpg

Now that picture makes me feel and look old.

theres no hot men here only boys

I was just about to say the same, I have a feeling you may struggle to find a 'hot' mature male cruising around in a slammed GTi in his mid 30s

Lend me your car and that problem is fixed, I'm on the right side of 40 :lol:

Oh my god! The girly boys with their hair straightners and there girly clothes are here to take over!

There are a few more mature men here to chaperone you ladies through the wet wipes and snot stained tissues.

:)

I think we need an 'Old Men of Club Lupo' thread starting up. All these young'uns are making me feel past it.

Just to man this back up from the hair straightener brigade.

This was a weigh in pic off last year, i actually had a right broken wrist which i didnt know fully about at this time as the hospital were incompetent idiots.

n781406109_1791199_9616.jpg

Edited by scotty_82

que anna posting up pics of me contradicting that ........

which one to choose from... the dressed up as a school girl or dressed as a female choir singer at the wedding ha ha!

You tart though chris, posting a weigh in picture is like posting a bikini shot... ASW ;)

• 2 weeks later...