Location - Any Leicester area lupers

Ardent

If you can find one to test. I think you will like. Only had mine 2days and chuffed to bits. had been experimenting with 3rd and and 4th. However, took mate out for a demo sunday and floored it in 2nd. Oh my! face is still hurting from the grin.

Jayson

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats what i like to hear!

Did you buy yours ? new or second hand ?

How much did you pay ? Any pics ?

I've looked through the used section on the VW site and theres not that many around, i think theres one in Coventry that i might try and take a look at though.

Im after a `6-speed` one with a CD player, prices seem to be about £10k!

Where abouts in Leicester are you ?

Baj

in reply to questions

2nd hand, no pics yet, def get a 6 if you get one, near ultimate velocity Ge lighting thurmaston

Jayson

LupoLunatic

Do come in to lecky via Loughborough. So you can use the A6. Not been down that dual carriageway in the lupo yet but looking forward to when I do.

Jayson were Luv`n it Luv`n it Luv`n it

• 2 weeks later...

Allright mate

finally did it .... went out for a test spin in a 6 speed GTI.

thoughts .... well it was fantastic, proper little `go-kart` smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the gearbox is just fantastic

ahhh, do i buy it ???

BAJ

Glad you enjoyed it. Where in lecky are you? If your anywhere near me, No do not buy it. If you are miles and miles away then yeah do it. After been looking for a year, never seen one on the road my neck of the woods. Having had mine two weeks do not want someone loosening my grip on the exclusivity crown already.

Joking aside. If you can make the numbes stack up and you do not need anything that is practical, just something to be seen in and enjoyed for motoring pleasure. GO GO GO.

What colour and exrtra toys,

Discovered today you can drop from 6th to 3rd at 60 brings you nicly into the zone for some front end power lifting antics.

Jayson Just Luv`n it

Haha smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I live in Hinckley so not much chances of seeing you about, i do work in the center of Leicester though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The one i drove was silver, 6 speed, with cd player .... just what i was after. Its a 51 plate with 24k miles .... asking price is £9995 which is a touch over what i think it should be, but i guess thats VW fourcourt for you.

Im going back tomorrow to hopefully sneak a longer test drive and have a proper look over it ... if he can shave some off the asking price then it might just have itself a new owner smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Interestingly im a big clio fan, i currently drive a 1.4 16v 03 plate ... today i also went out in a 172 Cup to compare (similar price). Although the Cup is the car i've wanted for a some time now and yeah sure it has more direct raw power than the GTI, it just didnt feel as fun and chuckable as the old lupo ???

ahh well

Baj

If you get one will have to have a meet. My partner is from desford, so I am often around that sort of area. Having a blat round the lanes today as it happens. One eye infront one eye on the rear view looking at pug 405 or something, all over the place he was.

Mallory car park?

Jayson

well ive bought it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tight fisted VW dealers though, wouldnt even gimme tax mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

just got to wait until the 29th ... arghh ages away sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />