Saz's Raven Loop

DickyP

Here you go, a sort of build process of Saz's loop. I promise to keep it upto date!!

L3.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

L9.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bbs2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bbs3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Anni1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ral1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

newfront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

newfrontcard.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

newrear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by DickyP

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its alright I suppose wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just kidding, car is stunning as I have previously said cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

that loop is awesum, were did u get those recaro gti seats?

They are out of a MK4 Golf Anniversary, I then had the black cloth changed to leather.

and do they just fit straight in???

Only the smallest bit of grinding required on the base.

I love this car, lovely interior aswell. So what springs/coilovers does it have fitted?

Jamex coilovers were fitted after the BBS and trim.

Cheers for the comments, I've been told to leave it alone now!!!

Edited by DickyP

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> love it

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> love it

Need to pick your brains about compressors!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Got a new toy from the US the other week, had a go with it the first time last Sunday.

Here are some pics of the results, will get better with practice and I didn't glaze either..........very sad yes!!!!

side.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bonnet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bumper.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And me

me.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hey Rich!

Car is looking great, as per usual!

Give me a shout if you fancy earning £70 and a case of beers, my car needs some cable polishing love!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Very nice Rich!

Had to get a couple of sneeky shots in of the Leon I see wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Joe

Very nice Rich! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />..........5k was it?

No sensible offer refused Luke!!! And monkeys might fly from my butt!!!!!!!!

Very nice, I would be scared I burnt the paint ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

For a man of your talents it would be a walk in the park, lightest pad and polish to start with if it dosent get the marks out then use a more abrasive polish / compound.

Hey Rich!

Car is looking great, as per usual!

Give me a shout if you fancy earning £70 and a case of beers, my car needs some cable polishing love!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You can always have a play if you like, but I do like the sound of a case of beer.................... where's the directions to appleby. Actually need to see your new ride, have you sorted the marks on the body??

Cheers Babs and Joe, I had another go today and added in some 3M glaze. Not bad results, and as Luke said well done on creataword.