Hello!

sweetie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hows it going?

im new too blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

but welcome to club lupo!

ben

Hi Ben

Where are you from?

What you driving?

I'm from Macclesfield in Cheshire...

I'm currently scouting out a lupo, was driving a polo but sold it and because i work down the road i dont need a car, but im constantly looking out for a 1.4s!

what about you??

1.4s, green.

Love my car! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Very cool, got any pics? of you or the car..?

Both would just be too much to ask lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Very cool, got any pics? of you or the car..?

Both would just be too much to ask lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Am I being propositioned? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (or is that just wishful thinking?)

Ha, I do, but not with me. I'll put them up tho.

hi all im new and im young and have problems!!!!!

i have a 54 plate lupo GTI 6 speed and it seriously seems 2 b lackin power my friends 5 speed GTI seems 2 be much faster and he claims 2 have done 135 were as my car does 115 in 5th and has little to no power in 6th even a saxo VTR kept up wif me im ragin need mucho helpo!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all im new and im young and have problems!!!!!

i have a 54 plate lupo GTI 6 speed and it seriously seems 2 b lackin power my friends 5 speed GTI seems 2 be much faster and he claims 2 have done 135 were as my car does 115 in 5th and has little to no power in 6th even a saxo VTR kept up wif me im ragin need mucho helpo!!!!!!!!!!!

who the hell are you!?

a ) make your own thread

b ) sad little feck for racing

Edited by bjblyth

firstly i didnt know how 2 make my own thread until bout 5 mins ago and secondly why buy a gti and not use its power plus i hate saxos coz they think their cool like gangsters wif there sound systems and huge alloys wot u bein like that for anyway im new i dont know any better??? And hi emma nice to meet you too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i like the 1.4s their cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

firstly i didnt know how 2 make my own thread until bout 5 mins ago and secondly why buy a gti and not use its power plus i hate saxos coz they think their cool like gangsters wif there sound systems and huge alloys wot u bein like that for anyway im new i dont know any better??? And hi emma nice to meet you too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i like the 1.4s their cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

you're genuinely stupid aren't you!?

emma was talking to the new member 'sweetie', hence the 'hi sweetie'.

i don't care what cars you hate, just because someone owns a saxo does that instantly make them a cock? no.

if you're gonna race, race on a track because racing on roads kills people, unfortunately a friend of mine died because of dicks like you racing the roads.

how old are you?

did i even say it was on a road and my friend was paralysed coz of street racers and im always up at knockhill and my uncles private land so dont give me ur cr*p there are places u can go 2 test ur car u ever think of that???

ok fair point if you race off the roads, but it came across otherwise when you spoke of racing a saxo.

Then again you could be lying through your teeth but i dont know you and i dont really care.

You never answered how old you are??

Ok im sorry for coming across that way no i'm not lyin it was a boy in a white mitsubishi evo tht paralysed my friend he came round a bend doin bout 65 and ploughed straight into my friend in his old golf total write off and my friend is left in a wheelchair for the rest of his life just coz iv a GTI doesnt make me a boy racer and the reason i didnt kno how to work the forum is coz its my first ever time on a forum and iv only had the internet in my new house for bout a week trying 2 get used 2 it i dont even kno how 2 put a photo on which is quite sad oh and im 25