Scuffed wheels - doh

I have scuffed 3 out of 4 wheels on my gti. anybody know if they can be restored?

small chip in windscreen from racing my friend in his 106 rallye, and a dented skirting kit. White van driver forced me up a kerb and into a plastic bollard. Didnt see the dent till i got home. its under the sill so i was lucky. £400 to fix, but think i will leave it for the moment as i is skint shall we say. its not that bad, i have to point it out to people as they think it is part of the car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> should do the other side. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> they are bathurst gti wheels do you know if they can be done? (restored).

I dunno spose it all depends on how scuffed they are...

sorry for you car mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

mmm if i had a GTi i wonder how long it would last biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah, look in the Yellow Pages. Depending on how bad they are, can cost from £30-£60 per wheel.

Place in Walsall does it. My mate is (possibly) buying some S3 wheels which are in bad shape, so he's going to get those restored.

Pristine is the name of the national chain of wheel refurbishers, was part of fred the tred or something like that around £40 per rim unless you have split rims then it gets expensive as they have to take them apart.