look at this

FLO7LXJ

that fox pepper looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

not sure on the cross fox thou confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

that fox pepper looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

not sure on the cross fox thou confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

"...as if it wasn't high enough, weve given you another foot gorund clearence n whacked the spare on the back."

They did a polo as well it was called the dune that looked the nuts bur the fox looke even better and the hight is not an issue as it looks good i would have one lookes much better the a fiat panda 4x4

Fox pepper looks fantastic and i would deffo have one!

I like cross as well, maby a bit on the high side but that the whole point but i allways thought the polo Dune would look better lower blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I would have thought a repost in the fox section would be near on impossible! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I like that new CD player. Looks Like a indash beta/gamma but with a cd player and not a tape player, Would like one of those.