hello

FLO7LXJ

Hiya welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Theres not many Fox owners on here yet. What model, colour etc are you getting?

Chris

Hi i am getting a 1.2 urban in silver i have some pics of one in the showroom i will have a bash at putting them up. my car will look the same only it will be mine

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like your likeing it a lot. Just wondering if there are any deals on the Fox? i havent seen any advertised, the 1.2 urban is £7190 list price isnt it. I like the Fox although im not considering buying one just yet, id like a test drive in one, think i might see about that next time im at VW.

If only there was a diesel version, dont suppose you know what MPG you get after doing only 52 miles but i would think about mid 40s?

There are not many offers the only things i got was three years sevicing and £100 off the price the car is in high demand and the stocks are limited as they come from brazil

but when you see one in silver like mine on the road like parked 9because i cannot see mine driving because i will be in it) they look good slightly high but you over look that in about 2 seconds the speedo dash is the nuts the best thing i have seen for a long time.

also yesterday i put a full set of golf clubs in the boot yes the boot because you can move the back seats back and forth how many city cars do that

the windows go up and down with the key in the drives door the sterio is speed sensertive the arial is on the window not the roof it is a cool car an dof course

ABOVE ALL ITS A VW

Oh right, thats not a bad deal then, especially when you think what VW charge for servicing. So Met. paint was extra then, i think id go for the grey colour, i like it and its non metallic lol.

Oh so there is a waiting list for them then? should be seeing some more aorund then.

Yeah they do look slightly high, and i like the "parana" alloys you get for them too, although i dont think id get those, as said in another tread if you choose lots of options and accessories then its ups the price to polo territory.

My windows go up and down with the key tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> , i like the lack of the roof arial though, thats a good idea.

You may only have a few colours to choose from I could have silver or yellow there were no more in the country. if you have options on the car it has to be ordered from the factory and as i had sold my very poor punto i needed car quick 9 days from order to collection nice O ye 13 mounths tax as well

the 1.2 pulls well accelorates up hills in 4th according to the user manual it has 103 NM of touqe not the 80 that all the reviews say and because the gear box is so good it give you all the touqe and the 54 BHP (it don't feel like 54 it feels at least like the 60 of my old punto and i am not pushing it yet as it only has 55 miles on the clock)

wooooooooo i am a member now as well

• 5 weeks later...