Passenger Window

We've only had our Lupo Sport for a few weeks. I've noticed that you can't open the passenger window with the switch on the drivers door, but if you open the passenger door window with the passenger switch you can close it with the drivers side switch. Is this normal or is something wrong? It's still under warrenty, but the dealer is useless. If its something simple I wouldn't mind sorting it myself. Anybody had anything similar?

I had a similar problem on my 2000 Lupo Sport, started off the same as yours then didnt work at all!! :0 (luckily window was shut when it decided it wasn't gonna budge!) I took it back to the garage where I got it from and had to have the regulator replaced...get it done at the garage!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

A few of us on here (including myself) have had dodgy windows. Mine didnt work the day i bought the car brand new!

I think mine was a dodgy switch on the drivers door as my "`one-touch`" didnt work. Got it fixed straight away after asking manager why his staff lied and said they had just done the PDI when clearly they hadnt.

Useless dealer...ALL OF US HAVE ONE OF THOSE, i think. Havnt got a good word to say about my dealer.

Apologies if people know this, but you can reset the one touch windows by, first locking the drivers door with the key and holding it for 3 seconds, then unlock the car, and hold the key in that position until all the windows drop.

Once you have these the windows can be closed on the one touch from the switches inside