Swoxy's Photochop Shop

Swoxy

sorry, bored out my mind so had to do this for Creedy...

Feel free, we're always hiring at Swoxy's Photochop Shop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hello Swoxy,

Please could you 'chop my Loop. I'd like it sensibly lowered with the side bump strips removed and then could you colour below the swage line on the side (about 6 inches up from the sill) black.

Then 2 more pics, one with a black roof added and then with a black bonnet added. So 3 pics in all if it ain't too much trouble.

Cheers, Dave.

Dave, do you have a photo without any other cars in it?

Feel free, we're always hiring at Swoxy's Photochop Shop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

in that case, expect a few more posts in here from me! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Haha cheers fellas, I'll have a look for another pic.

I thought it would look good with the black, rather than colour coding the bumpers getting a bit of contrast in there.

Owen20Starsky2020Hutch20Signature20.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Me and my mate always say cheesey lines to each other out of Starsky and Hutch, makes me chuckle.

Here ya go, not the best quality as it's only off a camera phone but probable the best suited for a chop at this angle. All the others I have are at really weird angles.

DSC00298.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

/\ /\ /\ /\

i like it! do it! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You haven't heard what else I want to do to the front end, I'll keep you in suspense! But by the time I can afford/get round to doing it someone else will have done it!!

Edited by lupodave

Had to zoom in to do it, so it was a bit tricky, hence the poor chops but here you go...

pchopom4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

pchop1hi0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by bjblyth

Had to zoom in to do it, so it was a bit tricky, hence the poor chops but here you go...

Cheers buddy, appreciated.

Now I can see my vision not really liking the black bonnet, undecided on the roof but the sills and lower door/quarter I like. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So a tired looking 316i came in the other day ...

bmw318istandardmm5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It took a lot of hard work ...

bmw318ibodyshopfm4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

But the ugly duckling was transformed into a swan ...

bmw318imodifiedzd4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Swoxy