Does any1 know where i can get these tail lights??

female_london

LOL

Concha i think is used more on South America, in Spain we use almeja. (At least i never heard anyone say concha )

where have u learnt these words? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gone really quiet, think everyone is off checking for a translation haha.

Some words just burn into your memory more than others, a good mental picture helps biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Those might be the most useful ones, think i could get away with asking me pones quieres almeja? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm sure I could think of a few more useful ones too, never know when you might need a few words that aren't in the tourist phrase book wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

A bit of an expert cunning linguist

good job too, Blue loop is spanish, just treat him like manwel in faulty towers haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(AlanVW can explain it blue LOL)

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Okay i'll help put this runaway thread back on the rails.

Female_London, have you got your lights ordered, what colour and what other plans have you got for you little loop?

You sound like you might be a good person to get to know, what sort of discounts do friends get or does it have to be family only biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Black looks good, especially on the ones lower spec without painted bumpers and skirts :thumbs:

Any more plans other than lights?

Back to the original bit:~

I'm sure everyone here knows that you can:~

{A} spray the light housing whatever colour you want

{B} can move and change the lights to how you want them don't they? Thus you can have your indicators in 1 of 4 positions ~ not neccesarily be road legal though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

{C} they still use standard VW connections so they're as good as "plug and play" smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

[i:post_uid0]Oh and we're cheaper for them too[/i:post_uid0] biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The lights in Question are Hella but are not available in the UK as a stock item. Mine have just taken me 6 weeks to arrive. I have just had them sprayed, the lamp housing that is in Jazz Blue Pearl same as the rest of the car. Just fitted them and they plug straight into the original wiring, giving you two rev lts, one fog, two brake lts which are in the middle of the LED side lt ring.

Cost £125.00 + vat £45.00 paint job. Supplied by Andrew Page Ltd who are local to me but have depots all over the Uk.

Hope this helps.