Audi wheels on and off again... G60 time... :)

dannywhiteley

Ummmm, theres too much to look at, think the roof it too much, not liking the grill.

IMO the kamie grille is the best for the lupo! tho i did have one on my first lupo!

I think it looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> tho i can only think of du du duuuu du du duuuu laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Keep up the good work!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My comments are:

Loving the wheels shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> They look fabby.

Get the rear badge black to match the front, and I like that idea of Gibbeth's, if it doesn't make it too much.

And get the rear badges sorted wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looks sad in the pic parked up at home - no more posing that day, it's gotta go back to being on the side of the road again!

Cheers... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The rear VW badge is being done all black this weekend hopefully, to match the front (that is also going to stay full black). Did ponder on the red accents, but I think any more red will be overload. And the other badges are being removed. Got another idea instead of using the exisitng GT and 16V badges...

Edited by dannywhiteley

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Danny...

Please let me know a thing...

I'm ready to buy the kamei's front grill like your...but...how can you do for got the space to fit the VW emblem...

Can you help me??? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thank you,

D.

Right, the Kamei grill obviously needs the space filling in the bonnet if you are going badge-less, but as I am working on a very tight budget, I didnt have the money to pay to get it filled and painted.

So, I took the original grill badge, and split the front (chrome) part of the emblem from the grey plastic bit behind it so it would lie flat on the kamei grill, and then stuck it in place. Works very well and is cheap biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Still need to do the rear badge in black to match, fit the aero front wipers, stubby drivers mirror and remove the GT and 16V badges from the back. Then I am leaving it alone.

• 2 months later...
Gave the loop a wash and brush up today. Just hope it stays dry for tomorrow...

dsc01725wy1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wish i was still going - *crying face*

So, I took the original grill badge, and split the front (chrome) part of the emblem from the grey plastic bit behind it so it would lie flat on the kamei grill, and then stuck it in place.

I like it like this, nice little mod, it's different, will save on getting the bonnet smoothed lol.

Where did you get your wind deflectors from? I've been thinking about them for a while.

Edited by lupodave

Went out this morning in the Lupo with it looking like this...

dsc01721te9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01722gk3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01723kt8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01714wo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Then, new wheels (not cleaned), new interior and roof chequers removed and I came home in it looking like this...

dsc01730tp4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01733mn3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01737mj6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01731fv4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01735ok7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lookin good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Any plans for the wheels or just leaving them as they are?

Cheers for the comments. To be honest, i'll probs leave the tele's as they are. The whole point of me swapping the wheels and interior etc, was to get it back looking normal again, and as I may be selling it shortly, wont be spending anything else on it.

I prefer it now, the grey interior may seem pretty boring, but after all the red its got a nice unfussy look to it.