Adding Pics - How?

keeleysgal

Hi all,

I'm not very technically minded and ain't got a clue how to add pictures of my Green Godess on here....

Any advice please??? I have a full under body green light kit and led's on the radiator grill and would love to be able to show a moving clip of my babe if poss?

Cheers...

Keeleysgal

Hi,

Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account: it's free.

There are other free pic hosting sites, but this is probably the most common.

Use the buttons on the website, browse, upload etc. to upload a pic to photobucket.

Browse will let you navigate on your local PC to fingd the image/s.

Best to resize images to about 500/600 pixels wide for posting as this will keep the size down too.

Once you have an image in photobucket you can click in the text box under the photo you want to post on here (this is the top one of the three text boxes) and it should tell you via a pop up box "copied"

Go to clublupo and start your reply, or new topic.

Click the picture icon up there /\ /\ /\ (to the right of the smiley selector) and you'll get a pop up box. Paste the selected text from photobucket into the text area and OK it.

You'll then see the text appear in "img" tags. Type your message before or after thhis block and press preview to see how it looks. If you're happy POST!

Hope this is'nt all rubbish to you.

Oh! and welcome.

Ray

if you have a photobucket account then click on the img to copy image. Have a look in the how to section, goes into more detail there.

ass. you beat me to it ray! lol

Edited by andyp