Bad news 4 all of us...

I read this on the newspaper today sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> brace yourselves!:

--VW has to revise ONE MILLION of Lupos and Polos made in 1998 and 1999 because there maybe looses in the `low-pressure` conduct that goes to the "`servo-brake`" (spelled rite??). They say that it isn't dangerous and that it also makes the drivers (us) step harder on the brake for it to react. The reparations takes more or less one hour and it is free for all the drivers--

Mine was made in 2000 luckily smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

bummer mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> mines 2001 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well its free so no real bad news. you could arrange a test drive in a golf v6 4 motion to blast the time away! or a turbo. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Shit, how did I mistake Alvaro for Sam? Sorry about that, I will change it...alot on my mind right now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Actually Alvaro, does it apply to UK cars?