how many scottish members now ?

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

won't happen, all the Aberdeen mob won't come further south than Stonehaven

I beg to differ, dont remember seeing you at the ClubLupo meet in St Andrews last year or at the Scottish National Day at Kaimes.

I will happily travel somewhere central for a meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i call bullsh*t on that one , the bluloop duo and Kev have been known to travel outside of aberdeen

Bullocks

St Andrews meet

IMG00008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

3/5 of the cars there are from Aberdeen, admidedly we were the only ones left!

What's the weather like in aberdeen ?, i'm coming in today

Pishing with rain, snow forecast for this afternoon. Not that it is likely to affect you but apparently there is a 4 car pile-up on Anderson Drive just now that should make the commute fun for some.

I'm just smug as I didn't come in that way today so traffic was easy for me. Some guys are arrivin now that are normally in by this time moaning about it.

Me and isnt Silver from scotland aswell?

Myself and SilverGTi from Perth (houses are about 500m away from each other, but never met apart from in a car park in the city centre!), though I was born and raised south of the border.

Start the list again OLW!

R

• 3 weeks later...
Myself and SilverGTi from Perth (houses are about 500m away from each other, but never met apart from in a car park in the city centre!), though I was born and raised south of the border.

Start the list again OLW!

R

I`m from Perth as well blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don`t think I`ve seen either of your acrs yet. I spotted a Carnica blue arosa yesterday and I`ve seen another red arosa but not much else. A silver lupo sits at the shops up the road from me, but I don`t think its a gti. I know someone who has a yellow gti in Perth, but I`ve not seen that for a while either.

dundee is in the middle of aberdeen, perth and edinburgh with dual carrigeways

Its also full of Dundonians biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I`d be up for travelling to Dundee/Stirling/Dunfermline etc.

It might be better wiating a couple of month, when the worst of the weather has passed. Its forecast snow again tonight and its blowing a gale outside.

Its also full of Dundonians biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I`d be up for travelling to Dundee/Stirling/Dunfermline etc.

It might be better wiating a couple of month, when the worst of the weather has passed. Its forecast snow again tonight and its blowing a gale outside.

What colour is your car?

Yellow GTi? Is that the one with the Hi Lupo type reg? If so it's a 1.4 with a centre exhaust and a body kit.

I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Ray

What colour is your car?

Yellow GTi? Is that the one with the Hi Lupo type reg? If so it's a 1.4 with a centre exhaust and a body kit.

Ray

Its a red 03 plate TDi. There is a red 1ltr arosa going about Perth as well, with a middle aged woman driving. thats NOT me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I`m not sure of the reg plate of the yellow lupo Gti, as I`ve not seen it for a while. The driver is a mate of my brother-in-law's and I`m near certian it is a Gti rather than a 1.4 sport.

I was looking at the photo's of your car, I`m guessing you live down Tulloch way (looking at the houses anyway). I`m up in Letham. I only on the road 1st thing in the morning and around 3pm as its my 2nd car and used only for going to work, so you might not have seen it. I haven`t seen your car yet, either, I`m sure its a matter of time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What colour is your car?

Ray

i thought it was H1 1UPO and he was a member on here if i remember right

at the waiting a few months for a meet would prob be best that way *hopefully* the weather will get better soon ( even though as i type this its pouring with rain ...

hiya im scottish

black 02 reg gti

where abouts in the country are you from??

i thought it was H1 1UPO and he was a member on here if i remember right

at the waiting a few months for a meet would prob be best that way *hopefully* the weather will get better soon ( even though as i type this its pouring with rain ...

where abouts in the country are you from??

im central scot, just outside stirling. U