• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tut tut

Verbal

Bluloop

jamieA7K

c1io

RobG

smacks forehead for forgetting moreno510 AND the bluloop duo , didnt know about the rest laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> must of been in a daze

oh wait isnt DXG a scot as well ??

woops and paddy and kate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i still remember back a couple of years ago there was a handfull of us

smacks forehead for forgetting moreno510 AND the bluloop duo , didnt know about the rest laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> must of been in a daze

So you should, all that drink has addled yer brain laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wonder who was the first ?

think you won that yourself mate though obviously the site didn't take off till i joined shortly after you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well you'll always be popular appealing to the lowest common denominator

that's a awful thing to say about the women on here laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You know, there's practically enough people for a Scottish meet? What about it folks - it could be good for the people like myself who can't get the extra days off work to travel down south of a weekend...

Just a thought. Maybe in the summer sometime?!

Deek.

i would b up for tht, there is a killie cruise on sumtime in march, it is usually really busy, although it can be a little chavy it is a gd atmosphere usually. would be good to see a bunch of decent looking loops n arosas for a change. Dave