New lupo gti

c1io

Hi there new to the clublupo forum joined a couple of weeks ago n read all the advice about buying 1........, so i pick it up on sunday cant wait, is there any1 else from glasgow? edition 38 sounds like a laugh but i dont know any of you......

Hi there new to the clublupo forum joined a couple of weeks ago n read all the advice about buying 1........, so i pick it up on sunday cant wait, is there any1 else from glasgow? edition 38 sounds like a laugh but i dont know any of you......

i didnt know anyone last year at ed38, you soon make friends and i had the bet time ever! you should come! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

edition 38 is the event to go to ! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bring Beer, a Tent, and Plenty of Happiness biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its like Mardi Gras, only without the STD's, and the Gayness.

Edited by nfbr

edition 38 is the event to go to ! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bring Beer, a Tent, and Plenty of Happiness biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its like Mardi Gras, only without the STD's, and the Gayness.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> il try be there, lookin forward to gettin the gti, am driving back from london area with it to glasgow so plenty of time to get customized with it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

welcome to the club. sounds like a nicely specced gti your getting there. hope you enjoy it and dont worry about getting to meets youll soon meet some lovely people! (well im talking about us midlanders of course...cant speak for those up north...wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehe)

Jen x

sounds like a good spec you have there!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah it has the heated leather which is lovely and the aircon, it doesnt have the sun roof i was told it had.....but thats not to big a problem, they are great cars and im glad i got it.

yeah it has the heated leather which is lovely and the aircon, it doesnt have the sun roof i was told it had.....but thats not to big a problem, they are great cars and im glad i got it.

theres not many about with both sunroof and aircon as you dont really need both! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

even so mate the leather must be sweet!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

theres not many about with both sunroof and aircon as you dont really need both! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

even so mate the leather must be sweet!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

aye its brilliant, every one who has seen the car has commented on the interior before anything else,