1.4 16v wiring diagram

Azz

Hi has anyone got the full wiring diagram for the lupo 1.4 16v 75bhp?

I've tried doing it on my elsawin but it keeps crashing when i click on the topic

my email's azz_maxxd@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Azz

• 2 years later...

Tigz...you dont happen to have the wiring diagram for the windows and central locking do you? the PDFs above don't have that lot in and i need to sort a small problem i have in the electrical section of the forum. :D thanks.

Hi mate, I now have a Mac, and Ive not bothered to install a windows 'thing' so I cant get the wiring for your car, but I think it may be the same as a GTI.

Here is all the diagrams I have for the GTI.

You'll just have to go through them and see which is which.

I know the 1st link is the engine diagram, the second is electric sunroof.

I didn't check them all, but Im sure the window one is in there.

Clicky Clicky

ahhh...still no good...the wiring diagram just mentioned that the central locking and electric window switch wiring goes through a combined controller in the GTI...i dont know if the AHW 1.4s' had this same wiring setup... :(

Guessing it is the same accross the range then :)

That kinda makes it simpler to understand, now what could cause the problem i wonder...do you know if the door locks have some sort of mechanism to drive the windows down as i have blanks in place...am i missing something to tell the door not to wind down the window? Because i know i can wind the window down using my key in the lock.

yeah deadlocks...the key in the lock turned again after locking will run the window down. But whatever triggers that to happen is now missing and thus when I lock and then unlock...windows drive down. Its strange tbh! :(

• 2 years later...

You didn't say what part you need, so heres everything I have.

Wiring diagrams for the AUA and AUB engine code.

I'm sorry to be a pain in the arse but these PDF's dont seem to be available anymore... is there anyway i could get the AUA diagram off somebody.... Pretty Pleease???

Edited by Dogbot

• 3 months later...