Max - Your old car

Tigz™

**** me, worn out just reading the advert, think somebody's been watching too much through the keyhole with Llyod Grossman. Such a shame to see her in such bad condition, and those mats!!

That would be the second new front end its got now then, wheels have been changed to corroded bbs jobbies, paints flaking off, at least the shiny dildo graphics that where on last time I saw it are off now. Obviously still local as the works been done in Stourbride. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i love the part where it saids "with the full ABT bodykit" but its only got the firggin sideskirts rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> just asking for trouble advertising a car so untruthfully

wayne

I clayed the lot fool! Its the way the paint is made up I think. When I had it the spoiler turned a differernt colour, T cut got it back to normal, just needs TLC, something which I dont think its had much of lately.

**** me, worn out just reading the advert, think somebody's been watching too much through the keyhole with Llyod Grossman.

Just what I was thinking..! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Max's or the cars?

Leave my ass out of this please, its an untouched thing of beauty. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />