anyone with a lupo gti on 17s pics please??

lupo~gti

Hi mate

see the readers rides section

Look for Lincolnshirelupogti, he's updated his pics recently so it should be near the top of the pile

His lovely black GTI has been running 17" for a while and is incredibly low on coilovers

hope that helps

Tom

from theory alone they should without modification with 7"rim and ET37 with 195/40/17 tyres, 195/40 giving you a lot more room than 205/40 and better speedo/gearing meausre. i dont know about experience.

Edited by qually

Not wanting to steam in and rival Gaz' offer but my 17's are also for sale shortly (as soon as I get my 16" wheel saga sorted out). Picture of wheels below.

2005-EDITION38-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not wanting to steam in and rival Gaz' offer but my 17's are also for sale shortly (as soon as I get my 16" wheel saga sorted out). Picture of wheels below.

2005-EDITION38-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Zebrasandtriangles

Sorry to but in here.... but how much do you want for the wheels mate.

To be honest I have not put a price on them as I am finding it tricky.

The wheels are 4 years old but still retail at £170 each new. They have no curbing marks at all, are all totally straight and no laquer is lifting at all. Two front tyres have done 1000 miles (cost me £200) but the rears are ready to be replaced pretty soon. All have flush fit valves, VW centre caps (with inverted colours) and locking bolts.

The downside is that all the wheels have marking on the rim from jobsworth tyre fitters who scuff the rim when removing old tyres. Been to numerous places and all seem incompetant! I personally think you would be pushed to notice the marks when the wheels are on the car but you can clearly see them when you look closely.

£400 sound sensible, or an offer nearby?