New Wheels

queen_of_the_road

Didn't ever get round to putting up pictures of my Lupo DSC01468.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01464.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01467.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00180.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hi there, don't know much about these, are they quick? certainly looks the part. The wheels are stunning.

I'm sure Crusoe will be along to tell you the figures etc but lets just say I bought it because I think its looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> not because of its speed.

Reading the topic subject it does sound like I've put on new wheels on it but these are the standard brabus alloys. They look so much better in real life but I am so paranoid about kerbing them.

Hi there, don't know much about these, are they quick? certainly looks the part. The wheels are stunning.

Hiya

My friend owned a silver one of these, not hugely quick but nippy but the handling is spot on.

Not many cars handle like this baby.

pics of my mates Brabus one i think

erics005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Taz

Very nice queenie mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" /> I miss mine a bit already

Always an event going anywhere and get loads of attention, good plate for you too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It's only narrow so you can leave it a foot from the kerb just encase swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Very nice queenie mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" /> I miss mine a bit already

Always an event going anywhere and get loads of attention, good plate for you too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It's only narrow so you can leave it a foot from the kerb just encase swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Shortened front plate only went on this weekend and I like it.

I can't wait until we find a house with a garage and a driveway on-street parking is a PITA!!!!

So where has your brabby gone to then?

heading in a transporter to a dealer down south sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> miss lifting off in 3rd at 35mph and watching people on the pavement all turn round. Another week and i'll have all the revs to play with on the suzuki though. Hope your BF likes polishing, nice shine but won't last in this weather

don't worry half the people on here don't have lupos anymore, it's just a good forum to hang out on. The debadged back looks good too Sev smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Front and back were debadged when I bought it otherwise it would have been on my to do list smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

On my way back to the office just now another Roadster was following me...A bluewave 53 plate....he turned into my carpark and we had a quick chat...nice guy....I directed him to theroadster.net biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i pass him on my way to work sometimes if i'm running late lol. Not seen any swift sports on the road up here so i'm unique again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i pass him on my way to work sometimes if i'm running late lol. Not seen any swift sports on the road up here so i'm unique again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I don't think it can be the same one....he told me he lives in Drumoak and has just moved back from Norway confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

You're just a trend setter..... soon there will be swifts all over the place a bit like mini's laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 months later...
You're just a trend setter..... soon there will be swifts all over the place a bit like mini's laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

saw two on my way back from Aberdeen yesterday, same colour too grrrr...

ugly? how you work that one out?

I looked at it.

Has terrible lines, cheapy plastic all over it, doesn't know if its a roadster or an estate, headlights look wrong, has a spoiler in the middle of the window, just looks cheap and horrible.

Think I'll stick with the Lupo cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />