My project

Alvaro

OK I wanna start modding my car as soon as I get it (remember it's my mum's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) I wanna get:

-15" O.Z. Polaris

-195/50/R15 Pirelli P7000 tyres

-Sony Xplod `Cd-Receiver` (`CDX-L300`)

-Sony Xplod Speakers (`XS-V1632`)

-Sony Xplod Amplifier (`XM-444`) (444 Wat)

-Chip to gain 13 hp

-Green air filter

-Maybe the GTi's xenons would look nice on my car (anyone knows how much they are?)

Any suggestions? (Apart from bAAx telling me to buy Supperleggeras tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

Personnally I would spend less on sound and more on suspension. I love the SOny stuff (especially their new mp3 harddrive HU), I know some do not - a small black lupo springs to mind.

You are going for a good wheel and tyre combo, I would also improve the handling with new dampers and springs, perhaps roll bar and bushes also.

You should be able to get some good suspension for £350 (Bilstein Sprintline kit) but it will cost about £150 to fit it...

Axel has a the Bilstein Sprintline Dampers and Eibach Springs...

Chris is absolutely right about the suspension. I mean, my car isn't that faster, but in the corners it's just a load of fun smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> it's a complete different car!

the complete Koni kit is about 700€...and definitely worthy the money!

the xenons 250€ from the person who sold them to me; you can try on ebay.de; if you buy them @the dealer, you'll need no less than 1000€.

won't you have some problems with the law when putting on 195/[b:post_uid0]50[/b:post_uid0]/15?

I don't think so. I've seen a loop here in my city wich has those tyres and 15" BBS wheels, it looks very nice, but i prefer the Polaris

Wow, the xenon's are more expensive than i'd expected sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

If i get the amplifier (which is very probable smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )where should i put it? i mean, i know it goes in the boot but how? it is very small!!!!

Any suggestions apart from suspension which i am thinking of at the mo wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ?

OK, heres the amplifier i want to get for my car:

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/focus.php3?partno=XM444

Here's the `CD-receiver` (not top of the range, but the only Xplod that lights blue smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

http://www.xplodsony.com/products/?CATEGOR...6;CDX-L300`

And here are the speakers:

http://www.xplodsony.com/products/?CATEGOR...6;XS-V1632`

Any suggestions on that?

the only reason i dont like the song harddrive is coz its silver and i reckon it wld look outa place in a black loop!!! also i dont ave that sorta money... actually i have NOOOO money... next fings i'm gettin is:

headunit... duno which mayb pioneer 7400

sub... dependin on size that wld look good in boot LOLOL

amp... hmmmm

tints... piority at the moment hehehe

new number plate hehe duno if ill change the reg but mine have all cracked for some reason!!

TT shifter and surround... which im in the process of workin how to fit it... (chris that guy got back to me)

oh yeh and me might b gettin up grade on me speakers HEHE -- dads soooo kind lol now its persuadin mum ???

i'd do my suspension but like i said i ave noooo money... the stuff above is wot others buyin/bought me. hopefully gettin it for me 18th!!!